This is a pre-sale item for the 2019/2020 ski season. All units will ship beginning October 1, 2019. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Designed off of the alpine ski slider the nordic offering allows stand up skiers to explore XC skiing as well.
The boot is designed off a familiar industry offering and will work with any Nordic skis mounted for a Spokes' N Motion nordic frames. If you do not have a set of nordic / XC skis set up for adaptive a pair of binding blocks can be added.
All other slider parts remain the same as the alpine version and benefit from the same 2019/2020 refinements. To meet the needs of stand up skiers the Slide Unique offers a balance of infinite adjustment and strong hold through a combination of clamps, an Alan key and pinned positions. New custom clamps have been sourced to improve ease of use. At the boot, new knobs allow tool-less size changes and improve durability.
- Light Weight - A unique blend of aluminum and titanium reduces weight
- Improved Hold – Quick release clamps provide infinite adjustment while an hex key makes it easier to tighten them down
- Slip Free Positions – Pins provide rigid positions for the toughest snow conditions and heavier skiers
- Dampening – The unique shape of the forearm slides makes for a smooth ride
- Custom Forearm Rest – Formed from the same co-poly as mono ski seats, the rest is less prone to crack while a cuff strap adds optional restraint
- Tool-less Size Changes – A redesigned boot allows the lower legs to be changed without tools
- New Nordic / XC Boot– Designed off a familiar industry offering and will work with any Nordic skis mounted for a Spokes' N Motion nordic frame.
- Instructor Handles – Handles can be flipped to provide high and low positions
- Resilient Construction – Powdercoat, hard anodized parts and stainless hardware provide durability and corrosion resistance
The Snow Slider has a user weight limit of 250 lbs and is covered under our Adaptive Skiing Equipment Warranty. While similar to other snow sliders, several key features make it unique. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the owners manual before use! Improper use can break equipment, void warranty and be dangerous for skiers.
Learn more from our Product Manuals