Current lead time is 1 week
We have limited stock of our first generation snow slider. Stock is a variety of new and good used condition parts. Only Junior sizes remain.
The first generation snow slider is perfect for lighter weight skiers looking for infinite adjustment. Hex key & clamp closure provide strong hold. First generation sliders do not have pinned positions like Generation 2.
Frame Color is Steel Pearlescent Gray, as seen in photos.
- Light Weight - A unique blend of aluminum and titanium reduces weight
- Improved Hold – Quick release clamps provide infinite adjustment while an hex key makes it easier to tighten them down
- Dampening – The unique shape of the forearm slides makes for a smooth ride
- Custom Forearm Rest – Formed from the same co-poly as mono ski seats, the rest is less prone to crack while a cuff strap adds optional restraint
- BSL (Boot Sole Length) – 265mm is sized similar to other snow sliders in the industry
- Instructor Handles – Handles can be flipped to provide high and low positions
- Resilient Construction – Powdercoat, hard anodized parts and stainless hardware provide durability and corrosion resistance.
The Generation 1 Snow Slider has a user weight limit of 175 lbs and is covered under our Adaptive Skiing Equipment Warranty. While similar to other snow sliders, several key features make it unique. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the owners manual before use!
Snow Slider (Generation 1) Owner's Manual