Here is what some of our customers have to say about our products and services. We love to hear from you, so don't hesitate to email or call us!
"Superlite outriggers have revolutionized adaptive skiing for disabled skiers around the world. The light-weight design, comfortable cuffs and adjustability make them perfect for teaching or ripping the steeps!"
- Matt Feeney, Ski Instructor & Co-Founder of Adaptive Adventures (http://adaptiveadventures.org)
- Ski Country USA's 2005 Adaptive Athlete of the Year
"Again, I want to thank you and Enabling Technologies for your continued support through sponsorship of the best outriggers made in the world! There's just no skiing without them!"
- Stephani Victor, U.S. Paralympic Ski Team
- Paralympic & World Cup Champion & one heck of an amazing Woman, learn more about her on her website: (http://www.stephanivictor.com)
“These are my 'Stealth' crutches…I think they were developed as an offshoot of B-2 technology…I like them quite a lot.”
- Former President Bill Clinton
- During a 1997 press conference regarding his Superlite Custom Aluminum Forearm Crutches.
"I just wanted to thank you guys for your support of me and most of my teammates that use your outriggers. I have been racing for ten seasons and on the U.S. Disabled Ski team for six. Every time I needed something fixed or something sent to me you guys got it to me as fast as you could and kept me racing and on the hill. For that I am very thankful."
- Joe Tompkins, US Paralympic Ski Team Member
"Just wanted to let you guys know how much my wife loves her titanium crutches you made for her about a year and a half ago. You guys did a great job!"
"The crutches are great, I use them all the time and I am very active!"
Get the latest news from ET!