Current lead time is 4 weeks. Mechanism not included.
We're proud to announce that our NEXGen Fixed Outriggers are ready to hit the slopes!
Through extensive R&D our team was able to find the sweet spot regarding outrigger position, function & strength. Spring loaded tips lengthen the engagement time with the snow reducing side to side flop, a sensation commonly experienced with other fixed outriggers. These NEXGen Fixed Outriggers seamlessly complement both the Dynamique and Bi-Unique Bi-Skis while maintaining a low profile while skiing.
NEXGen Fixed Outriggers require a version M2.4 or newer Mechanism Plate and Channels. Most Bi-Skis shipped since 12/15/17 have this setup. If your mechanism does not, a Mechanism Retrofit Kit can be added above.
- Retrofittable - A low profile design and retrofit kit allow for use with older model Dynamique & Bi-Unique Bi-Skis
- Improved Performance – Angled ski tips that match the Bi-Ski's sidecut paired with a forward mounting position achieve a more stable & balanced turn
- Dampening – Spring loaded tips progressively ease the engagement with snow to reduce flop from side to side.
- Adjustable – A range of widths allow the NEXGen Fixed Outriggers' stability level to be tailored to your needs
- Tool-less Assembly – Nylock wing nuts and quick release pins allow for easy assembly
- Durable – A unique blend of laser cut & zinc plated steel, CNC'd billet aluminum, Super Tough™ molded plastic and high grade hardware ensure lasting strength
Click Here for the NEXGen Fixed Outrigger Owner's Manual.