This Cane is Custom built and can take 1 week to ship. Superlite Custom Titanium Canes are are designed for long term users who require the best in quality, durability, and aesthetics. Take your Superlite Cane off the beaten path without having to worry about dirt, dust & mud in unwanted spaces. They are made from lightweight titanium and custom welded to your specs. No nuts, rivets, or bolts are used, providing a lifetime of rattle-free use.
Canes weigh approximately 1 to 1.75 pounds depending on the length. They come with a lightweight and durable cane specific tip that we recommend, but one of our crutch tips can be swapped in if desired.
Superlite Canes come with choices because we feel it is important to accommodate a wide range of unique customer needs. Below we provide some insight and general recommendations to help you with these choices.
- Brushed is the most popular finish because it shows scratches the least. The brushed finish can be restored in minutes with a Scotch Brite pad.
- Media blasted is a textured finish with a rougher appearance than brushed.
- Polished finish yields the highest gloss-like texture, but is most susceptible to blemishes.
- Black powder coat has a glossy appearance. We use a high quality application, but powder coating is prone to chipping and scratching over time. Powder coating may add two weeks to production time.
- Desire something else? Canes can be custom powder coated other colors for $75. Specify in the notes box and we will contact you.
Superlite Canes come a lightweight and durable cane specific tip, but one of our crutch tips can be swapped in if desired.
All of the tips sourced for Superlite Crutches are heavier, but use an Absorbalite ™ gel core that provides a shock absorbing system. They are made from high quality rubber that has superior flexibility, aggressive ground engagement, and extremely long wear. The engineered pivoting action enables more of the bottom to engage the ground for amazing traction, even at very steep crutch angles.
- Tornado Tips are our most popular option. They have a 2" base diameter and weigh 4.4 ounces each..
Tornado Rain Tips have all the same great qualities as the Tornado Tips, but with highly improved slip-resistance in wet conditions. Tornado Rain Tips have a rain disk formula bonded over the tread making them over 300% more wet slip resistant. They have a 2" base diameter and weigh 4.6 ounces each.
- Performance Tips tips have a larger 2.375" base diameter and weigh 6.8 ounces each. They offer increased stability, but they do weigh more than Tornado Tips.
Performance Rain Tips have all the same great qualities as the Performance Tips, but with highly improved slip-resistance in wet conditions. Tornado Rain Tips have a rain disk formula bonded over the tread making them over 300% more wet slip resistant. They have a 2.375" base diameter and weigh 7.1 ounces each.
Y is the measurement we use for measuring canes. It is the distance between the top of the grip and the bottom of the cane tube or tip.
Using a tape measure, hook the end to the bottom of the cane tip or tube and measure to the top surface of the hand grip. Specify if Y was measured with or without a crutch tip. We will make sure the length is correct when we know what kind of tip you'll be using.