Sold as a pair. Lead time varies with Koolway's availability. If you would like an estimate, please contact us before ordering.
Have Black in stock typically. Other colors can take 2-4 weeks to get.
Kool Boots are designed to keep your feet warm and dry when out in the elements. These boots work great in bi-skis, mono-skis and wheelchairs. Standard features include:
- Full back zipper from top of the boot to ankle
- Removable dark grey fleece liner
- Zippered closure on the side of the fleece liner
- Machine wash and dry
- Outside fabric – Commander fabric
- Inside fabric -Nylon quilted fabric
- Slip-not grip fabric soles
- Commander fabric is a water-resistant, breathable fabric
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Made in Canada
Koolway Sports designs & manufacturers outerwear for individuals with disabilities, enabling them to achieve their maximum level of independence in all aspects of their life!