Sold as a pair. Lead time varies with Koolway's availability. If you would like an estimate, please contact us before ordering.
Kool Boots are designed to keep your feet warm and dry when out in the elements. These boots work great in bi-skis, mono-skis and wheelchairs. Standard features include:
- Full back zipper from top of the boot to ankle
- Removable dark grey fleece liner
- Zippered closure on the side of the fleece liner
- Machine wash and dry
- Outside fabric – Commander fabric
- Inside fabric -Nylon quilted fabric
- Slip-not grip fabric soles
- Commander fabric is a water-resistant, breathable fabric
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Made in Canada
Koolway Sports designs & manufacturers outerwear for individuals with disabilities, enabling them to achieve their maximum level of independence in all aspects of their life!